Welcome to the RiskEye Facebook page. We’re delighted you’ve dropped by and we can’t wait to share lots of interesting tips, tricks and guides with you regarding your online reputation.
To make our page valuable and enjoyable to all, we encourage you to take a moment to read through our house rules below.
- posts that are offensive, unlawful, abusive or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by RiskEye.
- comments that threaten any person, organisation or company.
- comments that defame or harass any individual.
- successive off-topic posts by a single person.
- posts that misrepresent your identity or impersonate another person.
- repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple people.
- unapproved solicitations or advertisements.
- comments, links, images or videos that encourage illegal activity.
- any materials that infringe upon the rights of any third party.
- false comments or unverified claims about RiskEye.
Please be aware that once you post something to RiskEye’s Facebook page, there is the potential for many other people to read your words. You should assume no expectation of privacy for any information you post to this public forum. We remind you to practice common sense and avoid posting personal, identifiable information such as your location, financial information, etc.
We welcome questions and will do our utmost to answer them as quickly as we can. Please be patient. If our response is delayed, you can be assured it’s because we are doing everything in our power to make sure we get you the right answer. Our team is available to deal with queries Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm.