What is RiskEye?
RiskEye is the original and market-leading Online Reputation Security company. We use a combination of pioneering technology and an expert team of risk analysts to monitor your brand online and the potential harm posed to it by online posts, comments, pictures and videos.
Comments are immediately detected and assessed in context, by an analyst who reads each post regarding your brand, one by one, 24/7. This determines whether it is harmless, a threat, a risk, or an imminent attack. With a risk assessment carried out, an appropriate and timely response is made, every time.
We watch while you work
From monitoring your Facebook and Twitter profiles, to keyword-based inspection of online media, blogs and forums, we are your eyes and ears in the online space.
- We use a combination of our own pioneering technology and expert risk analysts to read each post one by one, detect and assess whether comments are harmless, threats, risks or imminent attacks
- We offer three levels of protection to choose from, dependent on your potential exposure to risk and budget
- We monitor around the clock 365 days a year reading each post one by one as they arrive
- Our team of analysts then ensure context is properly understood and the appropriate risk assessment is made to any perceived threat – ensuring you are protected by real people not algorithms
We alert you about the online risk
With both text and email services, we can inform you within minutes of a risk being identified, the severity of it, and recommendations of how to proceed.
- Working in real time, we stop threats from becoming unrecoverable events
- We notify you immediately of any identified risk using a range of channels specific to the level of risk
- We initiate a reputation protection protocol customised to each event to immediately remove the threat and prevent escalation to protect online reputation from harm
We act to protect you from harm
Our team is experienced in dealing with any online risk, using expert knowledge from our team and leading partners to remove the risk and mitigate the effects.
- We use our legal and online platform policies expertise to pursue rapid ‘take-down’ of illegal, unfair or offending content
- Where this strategy is not applicable, our PR and legal experts are on hand to mitigate any harm – funded by our ‘Reputation Guard’ insurance policy
- We remain proactive and vigilant from initial detection through to resolution, ensuring the very best outcome for your business and its reputation
- Post-crisis, we will advise, provide training and ongoing support to help you avoid, recognise and respond to emerging threats in the future.
Watch our video to learn more.
Find out more: